Thursday, March 13, 2008

Losing The War With Yourself

Everyone has those days when they know life can not possibly get any worse, the lucky ones don't have these days so much but unlucky people like me seem to have bad seasons, things don't just go wrong once or twice, they keep going on for weeks on end.  There's no escaping it, your stuck and you have to live it out.

 

For me the past few weeks haven't been as pleasant as I would have wanted, I'm living through two recent family deaths, a constant struggle to keep everyone around me happy and someone who I love more than anything, going home two states away from me. I knew going into a long distance relationship would be hard, but each time I end up been alone after weeks of been happy makes the battle to keep everything together even harder ...  and the cheery on this problematic cake is my mums recent car accident, seems like problems with that issue are never going to be resolved.

 

I'm begging to feel like I'm losing the battle with everything, It's not so hard to accept that I don't have much control over life, but some control is needed, and this control seems to be vanished and not coming back anytime soon.

No comments: